2011/02/24

i think there is a lack of text on my blog, especially because improving my english by posting texts was the main reason for me to create a blog, so therefor i will exert myself and here we go: Firstly, i got my first blog award from Fabienne, thank you :)
actually, i never wanted to take part in these typical blog-things (awards, contests, raffles) but.. in fact, i think, it's a good cause. so, as soon as i'll have some free time i'll look around for several blogs and present you my preferred one's. if you like you can post me your blog-links and i'll have a look! but only on condition that you have less than abouts 60 readers, your blog isn't only a fashionshow and you don't post any pictures of your different nail polishes, your starbucks-drinks or your daily food ;D :) .. apart from that there is nothing special to narrate. i just had free house for 3 weeks and they felt like holidays :) now mom is back and the universally known stress at school, too. i have math exam on monday and because i'm quite lousy at maths, it will spoil my whole weekend :) thereto i'll spend my leisure time reading "Die Räuber" by Schiller due to german exam on wednesday and prepare a presentation for biology, yeayy. finally, here are some pics from the last weekend, CAROs 18.'s :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Kommentare:

  1. I think it's nice that you prefer the 'normal' blogs, all the blogs about shopping, style and what you wear today are quite boring, there often no text, just the details about the clothing ;o
    :*

    AntwortenLöschen